Become a Member of Corporate Creatives Book Club
Corporate Creatives Book Club is a private community of professionals building empires to establish generational wealth. We celebrate and support creatives who invest in their dreams and plan to transition into full-time entrepreneurship.
Member benefits include:
- Exclusive invitations to virtual and in-person book club events
- Access to the Corporate Creative Business Network
- Quarterly business and corporate career accountability challenges
- Unlock free resources, strategic business boss chats and more...
Ready to join? Here are our membership requirements.
Membership requirements to join Corporate Creatives Book Club:
- Purchase a copy of the book, "The Art of Being Ignored: Diaries of a Corporate Creative" by Chrishelle Monet
- Enter your email address to exclusive access and then you're IN!!
*Please note that membership is FREE for a limited time only. Corporate Creatives Book Club membership admission closes February 1, 2021.
*If you purchase the book, "The Art of Being Ignored: Diaries of a Corporate Creative" and choose to sign up for the Corporate Creatives Book Club after Monday, February 1, 2021, you will be added to the book club after the first virtual or in-person event which is TBD. This book club is open to women and men.
All members of the book club will receive an email confirmation with the next steps.
Invest in Your Dreams. Thrive in Purpose.